WORKED AS AN ASSISTANT ENGINEER FOR MITSUI O.S.K.LINES PVT.LTD.FOR 4 MONTHS. WORKED AS AN ASSISTANT ENGINEER IN A CONTAINER SHIP FOR 3 MONTHS. WORKED IN ABS MARINE PVT LTD AS AN ASSISTANT ENGINEER IN A PASSENGER SHIP FOR 3 MONTHS. PRESENTLY WORKING FOR NCGB MARINE AS A LIFE BOAT SERVICE ENGINEER.
Presenly a Customer Service Engineer for B.N Bose & Company Marine Pvt.Ltd. Low Voltage Certification for up to 650volt A.C apparatus, by West Bengal Licensing Board.
Career Objectives: Looking for a shore based job catering to the needs of the maritime industry associated with training and development of aspiring marine professionals or assuming responsibilities of managerial / technical superintendent’s profile.
Want to serve my best. Worked as a DTP Operator in P.K.B. Express for 1 year. Worked as a Data Entry Operator in Elite Data Point (Agency of Indian Market Research Bureau).Since 2006-2008. Passed Higher Secondary (Commerce)with 54% marks. Passed Madhyamik with 64.5% marks.
• Worked at Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineering Ltd. for DPS Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. from March 2004 to September 2004. • Modeling of different hull outfitting equipment, electrical and machinery components of ship. • Layouts of compartments. • Also worked in ‘Nesting’ and ‘structure’ module.
I have passed Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers(ICS) Advanced Diploma Examination (with subjects Shipping Business & Port Agency) and now want to make a successful career in Commercial Shipping.I can go and work anywhere and I would like to do various jobs like Handling Port Agency Operations…
The mission of my life is straightforward i.e. to become the industry best professional by any means. Engineering, MBA in (Finance/Marketing) and MSc in Risk Management from UK have given me strong business oriented knowledge whether in Finance or any other discipline.
I am looking for shore jobs, port jobs. Worked as Junior Engineer in a Motor Tanker vessel for 10 months under Wilhelmsen Ship Management(INDIA) Pvt. Ltd. Duration: 10th March,2009 to 7th January,2010. Routine maintenance of auxiliary engines…
Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to apply my knowledge and skills along with my hard work and patience, and to be involved as a part of a team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization.
Objective ratings job , know welding (ITI WELDING)CERTIFICATE Experience MORE THAN 42 MONTS AS AB Education PASSED 12TH WITH SCIENCE CertificationSkils KNOW WELDING
WORKEXPERIENCE:Working as Business Assistant in Mitsui India Pvt Ltd (Under payroll with Randstad) since April 2018.Coordinating with buyers & sellers for bulk chemicals biz from both (import/export).RFQs, drafting of contracts, Sales Contract using SAP.Preparing Shipping docs…
• Taking over New building 8100 TEU Container vessel with Wartsila-Sulzer RT Flex Engine 96000 BHP and Electronic injection from Daewoo shipyard in Korea. • RT-Flex experience for last 3-Yrs. • Being a part of major Main Engine camshaft repairs onboard Maersk Merlion.
• 15 months as Head of Operations and Delivery in a Ship & Offshore Design department of a leading Engineering Service provider in Hyderabad, India. Present position: General Manager (from 20th August 2007 till date, Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
To make a meaningful contribution to the organisational and self growth. · Handling Containerised Shipping and related Logistics of Export and Import shipments. · Planning of container shipments as per exporters’/importers’ shipment requirements to ensure adherence to shipment Time schedules.
I am a First-Class Marine Engineer, working as a Chief Engineer for the last 21 years in several companies. I have worked on container, bulk carrier, and general multipurpose cargo vessels. Completed 4 years Marine Engineering Apprenticeship in M/S Shalimar Works Ltd. Joined M/S India Steamship Co.
• Leading a team of shipbuilding professionals for new construction supervision and project management of two nos. 177,000 DWT Capesize Bulk Carriers at Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co. Ltd., China. For Orion Bulkers Germany. • Leading a…
•21 months as head of operations and delivery in a Ship & Offshore Design department of a leading Engineering Service provider in Hyderabad, India. General Manager & Marine Delivery Head (from 20th August 2007 to 5th June 2009, Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
I am working for a midsized Mumbai based ship management as Fleet Manager. I am totally focused into recruitment of new hands for the expanding fleet & expanding of the company’s brand name in Eastern India. I had started the Kolkata branch & had been right from its inception…
While working with Damicoship India Pvt. Ltd. I experienced that there is no flexibility on types of vessels & a strict salary structure. Hence I left the job & started freelancing. Presently, I was supplying Indian Marine Officers & Engineers…
• 18 months as Head of Operations and Delivery in a Ship & Offshore Design department of a leading Engineering Service provider in Hyderabad, India. Present position: General Manager, Marine (from 20th August 2007 till date, Infotech Enterprises Ltd.