shore based marine job
- Superintendent / Foreman
Career Objectives: Looking for a shore based job catering to the needs of the maritime industry associated with training and development of aspiring marine professionals or assuming responsibilities of managerial / technical superintendent’s profile. Desire to share my experience in shipping industry for the benefit of the organization, and at the same time give my career a whole new dimension and an opportunity for further career growth by being part of a highly motivated concern.
Chief Engineer in Anglo Eastern Ship Management Ltd. From December 2013 till date
Chief Engineer in Tolani Shipping Pvt. Ltd. From March 2010 to November 2013
Second Engineer in Fleet Management Ltd. From August 2007 to March 2009
Third Engineer in Fleet Management Ltd. From September 2006 to February 2007
Fourth Engineer in Fleet Management Ltd. From March 2005 to August 2005
Fourth Engineer in Univan Ship Management Ltd. From September 2003 to April 2004
Fourth Engineer in Orient Express Ship Management Ltd. From June 2003 to July 2003
Junior Engineer in Orient Express Ship Management Ltd. From October 2001 to April 2002
TOTAL EXPERIENCE AS CHIEF ENGINEER -30 MONTHS
Highlights on areas of Skills / Responsibilities:
- Have served onboard as Chief Engineer for 30 months during the last 5 and a half years.
- Attended vessel dry docking at East London, South Africa.
- Have witnessed new machinery installations in the capacity of Chief Engineer.
- Have extensive exposure on central air conditioning and refrigeration plant operation and maintenance.
- Have attended / prepared vessel for numerous Class, ISM, ISPS, MLC surveys as Chief engineer.
- Have successfully planned and prepared vessel for PSC inspections all over the world as Chief Engineer.
- Have successfully resolved various machinery breakdowns all through my carrier.
- Have developed energy efficiency program onboard complying with company guidelines and different national and international guidelines and regulations.
- Have considerable exposure in training and appraisal of onboard staff.
- Take active interest in imparting onboard training which includes theoretical training as well as on spot guidance on practical oriented jobs for all junior officers and general crew as well.
- Have considerable exposure in public speaking / lecture during onboard training sessions/drills/emergency drills and make such sessions as realistic and interesting as possible.
- Have liaised with shore based management in drawing up store/spares requisition keeping in mind budgetary constraints.
- Have effectively co-ordinated with shore workshops in various onboard maintenance/installation jobs .
- Have extensive exposure in different PMS and set up of similar maintenance schedules.
- Awarded M-TECH (MARINE) equivalence status from Indian Maritime University (IMU) after passing MEO CLASS I exam.
- Eligible to use the Style and Title of “Chartered Engineer [India]” by virtue of Professional Training, Experience and Membership of “Institution of Engineers” (India).
Synopsis of Sea Going Experience
Ship’s Name Type Grt M/E Type Company Rank From To
M.V. AM BUCHANAN BULK CARRIER 43987 B&W 6S50MC-C AESM C/E 29.01.15 18.06.15
M.V. AM BUCHANAN BULK CARRIER 43987 B&W 6S50MC-C AESM C/E 27.12.13 15.05.14
M.V. PRABHU YUVIKA BULK CARRIER 39818 B&W 7S50MC-C TOLANI C/E. 20.10.12 10.03.13
M.V. PRABHU YUVIKA BULK CARRIER 39818 B&W 7S50MC-C TOLANI C/E. 11.02.12 02.06.12
M.V. PRABHU YUVIKA BULK CARRIER 39818 B&W 7S50MC-C TOLANI C/E. 16.12.10 07.05.11
M.V. PRABHU JIVESH BULK CARRIER 28718 B&W 6S50MC TOLANI C/E. 08.03.10 07.08.10
M.V. TRITON SEAGULL BULK CARRIER 31247 B&W 6S50MC-C FML 2/E 26.08.08 05.03.09
M.V. SUPER ACE BULK CARRIER 15932 MITSUBISHI 5UEC FML 2/E 04.08.07 08.02.08
M.V. SUPER ACE BULK CARRIER 15932 MITSUBISHI 5UEC FML 3/E 12.09.06 23.02.07
M.V. SPAR JADE BULK CARRIER 18011 MITSUBISHI 6UEC FML 4/E 04.03.05 11.08.05
M.T. MSC GABRIELLA CONTAINER 13038 MAN K7Z 70/120E UNIVAN 4/E 10.09.03 09.04.04
M.V. X-PRESS KAILASH CONTAINER 16108 MAN K6SZ 70/150C OESM 4/E 10.06.03 21.07.03
M.V. ORIENT VISION CONTAINER 4802 MAKITA KS 55 6CYL OESM J/E 13.10.01 20.04.02
KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL,