FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- 5100 AED
- Employment type
- Full Time
RAJ MOHAMMAD SHAIKH
Mobile No: +91 8299561911, 7045720371
Dedicated and versatile mechanical engineer with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills demonstrated by two years of experience.
- Passed SSC Modern City High School.
- Passed HSC From Modern City College.
- B.Tech. in mechanical engineering.
- NDT Course with work from Gurgon, Acro Lab Pvt. Ltd.
(02 Dec.2013 to 15 Sep.2014)
- Seminar Of Automatic Vehicle Breaking System.
- Seminar Attend On topic Of Entrepreneur.
- Auto CAD(M.S.M.E Sakinaka)
- Catiya v5 R19
- Operating System, MS Office.
- Dependable team member.
- Good communication skills and reporting.
- Functional and product knowledge.
- Good understanding ability and provide innovative and efficient methods of execution of work.
Company name Designation Period Turbomot marine engineering service LLC field service technician sept. 2020 To till now Turbo power llc
Dubai, fujhera UAE
Service technician 13/05/2019To 23/12/2019
Dalwin Marine Turbo Engg. Pvt. Ltd
Kalisma Steel Pvt. Ltd
31/10/2014 To 12/12/2016
TRAINEE SERVICE ENGINEER-TURBOCHARGER
February 2017 march 2018
DALWIN GROUP INDIA
- Hands on experience on dynamic & static balancing with CAB 690 & 706.
- Hands on experience on glass bead blasting of different types of turbine
wheel, compressor wheel,& rotor shaft.
- Attended routine and emergency failure jobs in captive power plants /
DG/vessel in india offshore.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER-TURBOCHARGER
February Currently working since March 2018
- Trained as worldwide travelling service engineer job role includes worldwide
Travels to sea going vessels and power plants on 24 hour breakdown rotation.
- Attended several repair jobs on vessels in India offshore & international sea going vessel in India, Singapore, Oman and Dubai, UAE.
- Attended routine and emergency failure/breakdown jobs in captive power plants or DGs in India.
- Executing troubleshooting and normal maintenance service at customer’s locations.
- Confident in technical report writing, leasing with technical superintendents and problem solving.
- Making service reports, prepare technical reports and advising customer for spares requirement for future overhauling jobs.
- Maintain customers’ relationship.
- Passport No : L5005593
- Place Of Issue : LUCKNOW
- Date Of Issue : 16/12/2013
- Date Of Expire : 15/12/2023
Date of Birth: 23rd'Nov1992 Permanent Address: A/206, Roopji Canji Chowl Sewri Gddi Adda East, Mumbai-400015 Marital Status: Merried Sex: Male Languages Known: English, Urdu, Hindi & Marathi.
I Hereby Declare That All The Information Provided By Me In This Application Is Factual And Correct To The Best Of My Knowledge And Belief. Relevant Documents Will Be Submitted To Support Whenever Needed.
Date: / / 20
Place: Sharjah UAE Raj mohammad.