Dry-Docking & Projects Superintendent
- Employment type
- Full Time
- 3 years
The Dry-Docking & Projects Superintendent will be reporting to the Projects Manager. He will carry out dockings of Company¡¦s specialized vessels including planning, specification compilation, procurement, liaison with shipyards, surveyors service engineers and Company operations personnel. Also, he will supervise projects to include major conversions or new building of offshore vessels.
Class 1 Motor or Engineering
• Minimum 3 years sea experience as Chief Engineer of Offshore Support Vessels.
• Minimum 3 years of shore experience as Engineering / Projects or Dry-Docking Superintendent
• Drawing approval experience
• Intimate knowledge of major Class Societies requirements
• Dry dock and Planned Maintenance System experience
• Experience in outfitting offshore vessels
• Operational experience of offshore support vessels Operational experience of offshore support vessels
- Apply Instructions
Pls Send CV at Email – DXB@tmsea.ae