- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
- PMP Certification is mandatory.
- Should have Min 3 years of experience as Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer / Project Coordinator in Maritime industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to provide clear instructions to staff.
Desired candidate is responsible to assist the head of department / project manager with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information related to the project and ensure that all the projects are delivered within the given timeline & budget.
- Based on scope of the project, collect the relevant requirements, and transform into tasks.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Schedule & assign tasks to the team.
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule, and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate with procurement team for project related deliveries.
- Participate in team’s performance reviews.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Create & maintain all project related reports in Ms Office.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Apply Instructions
Email your updated cv to careers@alseermarine.