Government Inventory Control Manager
- Shoreside Operations
- 65,000-75,000 annually
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Project Manager
The Government Property Control Manager must have at least one of the following:
- At least five (5) years experience in property management with specific skills in asset management.
- Possesses Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) certification from a certified body directly involved or indirectly connected with property management processes.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- US citizen, eligible for DOD security clearance at SECRET level.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid organizational skills and adaptability to ever changing environments.
- Familiarity with Federal government/Navy/Military Sealift Command Property/asset management procedures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
Patriot Contract Services, LLC is a ship management company providing operations contract services to government and commercial vessels including MARAD and the Military Sealift Command. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
- Establishes and assists in the implementation of government property procedures and instructions, including monitoring compliance with current procedures.
- Develops internal property procedures and instructions.
- Oversees maintenance of Government Property Records.
- Reports annual inventories, financial (as it relates to property) reports, and any other reports requiring the accumulation of contract property information on a company-wide basis.
- Coordinates with, and notifies appropriate Government personnel of property administration actions relating to contracts.
- Submits requests regarding Government property administration to the Administrative Contracting Officer or Procuring Contracting Officer.
- Initiates and coordinates physical inventories. Conducts periodic internal audits and spot checks to ensure compliance with property procedures.
- Periodically visits Government vessels, offering assistance to local personnel, and meeting with the Government Property Administrator(s). Typically, one visit annually to each ship shall be scheduled to coincide with scheduled Government property reviews/Onboard Condition Inspections.
- Participates in Vessel turn-over inventories and oversees follow on validation and reconciliation.
- 10. Provides subject matter guidance to masters, chief engineers and embarked storekeepers.
- 11. Supervises assigned Assistant Property Administrators.
- 12. Coordinates property reporting with company purchasing agents and Government Property Administrators.
- Reports to the Program Manager.
Performance Location: 1320 Willow Pass Rd, Concord, CA 94520
or 780 Pilot House Drive, Suite 100C, Newport News, VA 23606
- Apply Instructions
email resume to: arubin@hroptions.