- Employment type
Faststream is recruiting for Deckhands to join a Ferry in London as soon as possible. The client is offering a rolling contract that will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position after successful sailing.
The role offers:
· A week on/off rotation (Average 35 hours per week)
· A monthly salary (Paid off an annual salary scheme)
· When permanent, a generous company pension scheme
· Free travel in relevant areas for employee and spouse
The desired candidate will have the following:
· A reasonable commute to London
· EDH Certificate
· Experience sailing as a Deckhand on a small Ferry / Multi-cat / Workboat
· Availability to join as soon as possible
- Apply Instructions
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply if you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity.
The Faststream Recruitment Group was established in 1999, employs over 100 people and is a global people specialist in Shipping recruitment, Maritime recruitment, and Energy recruitment.
We operate across three key maritime locations in Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, servicing our customers, both candidates and clients, across the world.
We partner with many of the world's leading employers across the Maritime, Shipping and Energy sectors. Our clients represent a wide range of businesses including ship owners, shipyards, engineers, consultancies, registries, class societies, training providers, equipment suppliers, technology firms, port agencies, law firms and P&I clubs.