Commercial Analyst, Marine Products
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Mid Career
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We are a global maritime industry group, and a leader within our industry. We deliver products and services to practically anywhere you have a ship or a maritime related industry. With offices in 125 countries, supporting our non-stop operations in 2,200 port locations across the globe Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) has the largest maritime services network in the world. Wilhelmsen supplies a wide portfolio of maritime products (Unitor™, Timm™ and Nalfleet™ branded solutions) worldwide to every conceivable vessel type, in every market and region, if it floats it has probably benefitted from our expertise in port, onboard, or offshore.
Our rapidly growing sales support team is looking for a Commercial Analyst. This individual will be responsible for supporting sales growth to existing and new customers within the Wilhelmsen organization. The candidate must be flexible, a team player, and be comfortable working in a fast paced, high growth environment. This position will report to the Sales Support Supervisor.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties for the Commercial Analyst Role
- Skilled in Power BI and specifically in building dashboards that provide an engaging user experience
- Maintain and monitor accuracy of data in CRM and BI systems
- Drive root cause analysis for anomalies within the sales results allowing fact based corrective actions
- Prepare and present precise analysis to team members as well as internal and external customers
- Routinely interact with internal and external customers
- Run reports to identify potential sales opportunities thus enabling fact based decision making in the sales process
- Provide project support to the sales organization
- Improve the customer experience through data insights
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in sales and marketing or 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Demonstrated experience in report generation using Power BI and or other analytical tools
- Business Intelligence experience
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables/Charts)
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to monitor own work to ensure the accuracy and quality of the data and reports
- Working knowledge of CRM and BI systems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
- Apply Instructions
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website www.wilhelmsen.com and go to careers and select onshore vacancies.