- Superintendent / Foreman
To work in challenging & a responsible position in a dynamically progressing organization which will give scope to apply my skills knowledge and to constantly grow with the company and attaining a challenging position in technical field.
Total 13 years of Experience as a Coating & Insulation Supervisor in Internal & External Coating of Pipe lines- shop, Oil and Gas, IGD Plants.
DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
PRE-DEGREE (BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS KERALA)
Well versed in MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) to organize action plans, maintain projects, and prepare presentations for communication.
TECNICAS REUNIDAS KUWAIT: -
The international expansion of the TR group took place in the 1980’s. This was brought about by the know-how gathered and applied in the local market for twenty years, a large list of references and technological leadership coupled with a disposition to undertake large projects on a turnkey basis. TR develops most of its activities outside Spain, mainly in projects in the Middle East, Latin America, Asia and the Mediterranean region.
Designation: Painting and Insulation Supervisor
Duration : August 2017 to Till Date
Project: New Refinery of Al-Zour
Scope: External & Internal (Coating, Insulation & Fire Proofing) of Piping, Pressure vessels & Structures
PREVIOUS PROFILE -I
KHARAFI NATIONAL KSC (Closed), KUWAIT.
Kharafi National KSC is a leading infrastructure project developer, contractor and facilities management service provider in petroleum, chemicals, power, waste water treatment and reclamation, and enhanced oil recovery in the Middle East and Africa.
Designation: Painting Supervisor
Duration : October 2012 to August 2017
1. Clean Fuels Project (CFP) Package MAB1, MAB2 & MAA
Client: KNPC & Main Contractor – PSCJ, JGSK & FDH)
Scope: External & Internal Coating of Piping & Pressure vessels
2. Lagan Tormore Pipe Rack Modules and Pre-Assembled Skids -Shetland Isles.
Client: TOTAL & Main Contractor - Petrofac
Scope: Coating, TSA, Fire proofing and Insulation (Hot & Cold).
3. TAKREER Carbon Black & Delayed Coker Project.
Client: TAKREER & Main Contractor - Samsung
Scope: Coating of Evaporators
4. New Gathering Centre, GC-29, 30, 31 EWT & Desalter Package
Client: KOC & Main Contractor – Petrofac, L&T, Dorsal
Scope: Internal & ExternalCoating & Grunting of Pressure vessels
5. AGRP project
Client: KNPC& Main Contractor- M/s: Technimont & M/s. Kharafinational
Scope: External & Internal Coating of Piping & Pressure vessels.
6. Project: Booster Station – 171
Client: Kuwait Oil company (KOC) & M/s: Saipem
Scope: External& Internal Coating of Piping & Pressure vessels
PREVIOUS PROFILE -I1
AL-MAGWA ENGINEERING AND CONTRACTING COMPANY W.L.L
Al – Magwa Engineering & Contracting Co. was established in the year 1973 to carry out the trading and contacting business in oil and gas and as a reputed prime Electro-mechanical contractor / sub-contractor in Kuwait on high value project with scope for total engineering solutions and value engineering services.
Designation: Blasting & Painting Supervisor
Duration : February 2009 to September 2012
Project: Tank Cleaning, Repair, Fiber glassing, Painting Works at KNPC Refineries & Local Marketing
Client: Kuwait National Petroleum Refinery (KNPC)
PREVIOUS PROFILE –II1
CLEVALAND BRIDGE AND ENG. (Middle East private Limited) DUBAI, U.A. E
Cleveland Bridge & Engineering Middle East Private Ltd., CBEME is specializing in the design, manufacture and erection/installation of structural steel-work and associated items. The Company also holds accreditation allowing it to manufacture Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Power Piping.
Designation: Painting Supervisor
Duration : December 2005 to December 2008
Project: Dubai International Airport Expansion
Client: Government of Dubai, Department of Civil Aviation
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Willing to accept responsibility. Self-motivated and work well under pressure. Analytical and focused approach to work. Easily adaptable to new environment. Planning for the Job completion, Control of Quality Assurance Record. Coordinating with the subcontractor and client for the Quality record. Coordination of Subcontractor, Internal Discipline & Client for completion of Job. Coordination to client for closure of Punch.
1.Interprets blueprints and specifications and discusses deviations from specified piping, Painting/insulation procedures and or method statements to ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance/Quality Control inspection plans and procedures.
2. Administer construction activities, ensuring all piping Painting Insulation scope of works are achieved in accordance with the contract requirements and timeframe, and in compliance with client’s specifications and established standards. Identify any potential or actual slippages and discuss with the Project Manager.
3. Supervises and coordinates all piping painting, insulation activities, utilizing exemplary expertise in the application of systematic and scientific work methods, standards and procedures.
4. Coordinates in the planning procedures of piping painting, insulation based on starting and completion for each phase of construction ensuring priority deviations are resolved.
5. Supervises the subcontractor’s scope of works engaged in the piping painting, insulation works to ensure that quality output completed on schedule and to the acceptable standards and required specifications.
6. Liaises with Supervisors, Foreman, Quality Control and Specialist of other disciplines to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities.
7. Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and standards and that, piping painting, insulation, schedules are adhered to. Examines workmanship in the piping (as well as mechanical/welding) works if it is in conformity to standards and specifications.
8. Handles monitoring and reporting technical progress in conjunction with supervisors and project planning and control personnel.
9. Demonstrate personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following and comply with Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations, Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy, and applying Company's Safety Management Systems.
10.Highly adept at planning and coordinating full life cycle of multiple projects concurrently, consistently completing projects on time and under budget. A seasoned leader capable of recruiting, hiring and supervising large, top-notch teams of construction workers, contractors and project managers.
11.Excel at partnering with key client decision makers and C-level management to formulate short- and long-term project scope / strategy. Skilled at Managing large quantities of Engineers, Project managers, Estimators, HSE managers, as well as Procurement departments, Transportation logistics, Contracts department, and Accounting department to provide constant accurate timely reports to the client, Able to Develop, implement and enforce effective and efficient scope of work, Enforce and execute HSE and QA/QC standards, policies and procedures. Appraise plant supervision of government regulations and corporate policies, accordingly (e.g., OSHA 300 log, EPA reports, environmental reports, internal reports, etc.).
12.Assess potential site impact. Overall management/preparation of, and adherence to site environmental (air, water, etc.) permits. Provide vigilant attention to Risk Management, at the tender stage as well as the final stages of the project, Coach Site supervision to insure an ongoing safe and clean work environment, and establish the communication channels to assure that all internal and external reports are documented and file properly
Job Responsibilities at Various Projects
- Coordinating for the punch list items and closes out actions, coordination with the client.
- Supervises and works in a crew involved in the painting of park and recreation structures, and other Denver Parks and Recreation facilities, infrastructure, and equipment.
- Oversees work in-progress to ensure quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of unit activities and output & maintaining the standards of NACE &SSPC.
- Accountable for Rectifying the complaints of KNPC Inspection & Corrosion Department
- Familiar with various inspection techniques like Holiday Inspection for Internal & External Coating, Adhesion Test etc.
- Implements safety standards, ensures compliance, and prepares work records and reports.
- Trains employees in the day-to-day procedures of the work unit and mastery of individual knowledge, skills, and abilities essential to work tasks.
- Inspecting Thermal Insulation of pipe lines with Mineral Wool, Foam glass & Perlite.
- Reviews, develops, and modifies work plans, methods, and procedures, determines work priorities, and develops work schedules to provide adequate staff coverage. Provides work instruction, assists employees with difficult and unusual assignments, and encourages innovation. Assigns and distributes work, reviews work for accuracy and completeness, and returns assignments with recommendations for proper completion.
- Resolves problems, mediates conflicts encountered during daily operations, determines appropriate solutions, and promotes teamwork. Encourages regular communication and informs staff of relevant business issues and their impact on the organization.
- Assists in developing the performance evaluation program for functions managed within the unit, monitors and documents employee performance, provides ongoing feedback regarding levels of performance, and formally evaluates employees in relation to performance.
- To interpret and co-ordinate information and details received from Company and Project sources to compile manuals, drawings and associated documents.
- To lead a team of technical / manual personnel and maintain harmonious working relationships.
- To interpret instructions and related information into meaningful and accurate work directives, drawings and guidelines.
- To plan & schedule labor, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
- To maintain and enforce a safe working environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Authorized to sign the Work permit of KNPC.
- To help maintain client satisfaction.
- Verification of P&ID and Isometric site quantity survey for the material requirement and target fixing
- Deciding requirement of Painting as per quality data sheet and implementation of same as per required Quality specification
- Planning of work as per the test block release from the piping and follow up for the PMC activity to close to complete Insulation on time
- Planning of permit requirement depends on the nature of the job.
- Monitoring of Site instruction and implementation by coordinating with other discipline Required
Safety Course Attend
HSE Induction, H2S Awareness & Escape, HSE Gas testing, basic life support foundation -first aid, Initial Fire response, permit to work, H2S training, PTW (Job Performer), Fire Fighting, Work at Height, Confined Space Entry.
Date of Birth 20May 1982 Nationality Indian Gender Male Religion Hindu Marital Status Married Passport Details K 8035429 Expiry:08 June 2023 Place of issue: Kuwait Kuwait Civil ID 282052011076 Expiry:04 August 2019 Visa Article 18 (Transferable) Languages known English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Arabic Willingness to relocate Yes
I here declare that all details above authentic to the best of my Knowledge and I shall provide the originals.
- Painting Supervisor 13 years by 2019
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING at MG Educational Institute,India2001 - 2004