To enhance my technical skills and to do my best for the organization, I get in.
• Instrumentation engineer with 5+years of experience
• Experienced in process instrumentation.
• Work experience in fire & gas detection system.
• Good Knowledge of PLC based systems.
• Awareness of SIL, Redundancy, NFPA standards & Practices, etc.
• Experience of handling & commissioning VESDA based system from Xtralis, Australia.
• Commissioning experience of Crowcon, Oliver IGD, Otis, Status Scientific, Spectrex Gas & Flame detectors.
• Commissioning experience of Apollo, Tyco, System Sensor smoke, heat, multisensor and other type of detectors for Fire detection.
• Work experience of Notifier, NSC, Tyco Fire alarm panel & Fiber optic networking.
• Knowledge of cross zoning, 1oo1, 2oo1 & 3oo1 logics, programming etc.
• Effective interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong engineering background.
• Analytical and judgmental skills.
• Good in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong team player.
Instrumentation from Advanced Training Institute, Central Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment in the year 2006
Sr.No. Examination Institution Year Of Passing
1. NCTVT Advanced Training Institute 2008
2. B.COM. Mumbai University (Correspondence) 2010
3. H.S.C New English School 2006
4. S.S.C P.V.H.S 2004
PST: - Proficiency in Survival Technique
PSSR: - Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
EFA: - Elementary First Aid
FPFF: - Fire prevention and Fire Fighting
HUET: - Helicopter Underwater Escape & Sea Survival Techniques