Project Consultant (TechOps) – Marine Operations
- Information Technology
- Employment type
What do you need to qualify?
- Diploma/Degree in Marine Engineering/Nautical or other relevant education
- 3-4 years of sea time/experience with last sailing as 3 officer/3engineer/superintendent or in a similar experience.
- Knowledge in PMS, dry-docking, safety, operations fleet management software experience
- Willing to travel extensively globally within short notice, travel duration within a week.
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications and office O365
- Added advantage with:
- Hands-on experience with database query (MS Access, MS SQL Server)
- Hands-on experience in Maritime Software Application
- 1-2 years' proven customer management relationship skill in customer service and support field
What should you have?
- Have strong interest in project implementation and service management
- Strong knowledge and experience in marine operations
- End to End practical hands-on technical marine operations
- Global / International experience
- Good Work ethics and discipline
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated individual with the capability to drive goals in a remote setting
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, written and verbally
- Ability to present and communicate effectively within the marine industry professionals
- Ability to manage multiple assignments including work prioritization, resource coordination and planning
- Analytical Skills with the ability to understand customer requirements and translate into meaningful information to support customer
- Apply Instructions
Does the above interest you? You are most welcome to apply online or to email@example.com