Program Manager, RRF
- Shoreside Operations
- $125,000-$135,000 annually
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Project Manager
Acceptable technical experience approved by Executive Committee, Patriot Contract Services, LLC, which may include:
- Previous shore based ship management experience or business experience with a shipping company or in an affiliated field
- A degree from an approved university, college, or technical institute
- US Citizen
- Holds a TWIC or is able to obtain one.
- Computer literate
Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Performs as the point of contact to MARAD for vessel management.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance under the MARAD RRF contract for 7 vessels located in Reduced Operating Status in Alameda, CA and Beaumont TX.
- Oversees readiness and execution of activation orders within the required 120 hour timeline.
- Cost effectively manages the assigned fleet or other program
- Develops budgets and business plans to accommodate regulatory requirements, mission
readiness, and life cycle planning
- Manages daily operations according to the Safety and Quality Management System and the applicable contract.
- Member of the Human Resources Committee, which is responsible for all Senior Officer assignments
- Member of the Incident Response Team (IRT) for any vessel casualty occurring in their assigned fleet.
- Attends MARAD management meetings and makes periodic vessel visits. Able to travel up to 25 % of the time.
- Supervises assigned Port Engineers.
- Apply Instructions
Please apply using the following URL: https://patriotships.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15