- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Project Manager
Qualification and Skills:
- 1-2+ year experience as Product Specialist or Product Manager in the Satellite Communications or related field.
- 1-2+ year experience translating customer needs into use cases and developing cost and pricing models.
- 1-2+ year experience prioritizing a large backlog of requirements, and developing roadmaps that delivers customers’ priorities.
- BA or work equivalent
- Working knowledge of Project/Program Management principles
- Excellent quantitative skills: marked by experience in collecting, compiling and analyzing relevant data
- Excellent MS Skills targeting Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams, executive management, dealers and end customers
- Experience with presenting material internally and externally, often to large groups.
- Take direction and initiative with little supervision
- Travel 20-25%
As Product Manager, you be part of a team that is charged with a product line contribution in our business. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the product life cycle from strategic development to Go-to-Market
- Work directly with customers to understand technical requirements from a business and technical perspective.
- Define and support the creation of the product roadmap and strategy
- Recommend future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Present new product and ideas to customers and executive leadership, and serve as the overall business owner of the product.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Create and track metrics to define the success
- Provide information to management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- You will work in a cross-functional setting, with the R&D, Engineering and Technical Support to define product release requirements and provide key technical inputs to the team
- Apply Instructions
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in the subject line the position: Product Manager