PMS Project Manager (Marine Engineer)
- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the Planned Maintenance System projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Receive information from shipping companies and make a missing documents list
Create a component tree from the Drawings and Machinery List
Check Job Procedures and Spare Parts
Mark Maker's Manual pages for spare part extraction in excel.
Link Components to Jobs and Spare Parts
Set project timeline for PMS projects
- Monitor project deliverables
- Ensure the quality of deliverables
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Apply Instructions
If you are interested in the following role.
Kindly apply by clicking the link: https://bit.