Planning Engineer (Civil)
- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
Project management, Project, Civil Engineer
Work Location- Worli
Candidates staying in nearby location and immediate joiners preferred
Planning Engineer Responsibilities:
1. Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
2. Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
3. Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
4. Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
5. Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
6. Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
7. Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
8. Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
9. Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
10. Send Daily Activity Report to HOD
11. Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
12. Preparing and implementing project plans.
13. Researching and providing estimates for projects.
14. Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
15. Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
16. Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
17. Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
18. Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
19. Tender estimation, methodology preparation and bidding
20. Project site inspection and audit
21. Analyze projects and develop all budgets and schedule for projects.
22. Develop all required environmental documents and evaluate and all technical documents and participate in all client meetings.
23. Coordinate with project management team & site engineers to manage all resources effectively.
24. Monitor all project deliverables and participate in all project plans and facilitate to develop effective project schedule.
25. Preparation of calculations
26. Feasibility and option analysis
27. Technical and commercial reporting
28. Preparing tender documents
29. Risk management
30. Contract management
31. Project management
32. Root cause analysis and problem solving
- Apply Instructions