Marine Technitian FPSO
- Employment type
A highly reputable FPSO Operator is currently recruiting for MCRO role to join their FPSO located in North Sea. They require MCRO / Marine Technician to join their vessel as soon as possible, on contract basis with flexible day rate and 3 weeks on/off rotation.
The desired candidate will have the following:
- Right to work in UK
- Candidates must have offshore experience and even better with FPSO experience
- Combined Offshore Survival, Fire Fighting and HUET Certificate
- MIST / IMIST
- Oil & Gas UK Offshore Medical Certificate
- ENG 1 (Seafarers) Medical
- STCW ’95 Certificate of Competency as Chief Mate (Unlimited) preferred OR Officer of Watch as a minimum combined with sound experience in ships handling/ dynamic positioning
- Dangerous Cargo Endorsement (Oil)
- Availability to join as soon as possible
- Apply Instructions
- Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply if you are available and would like to further discuss.
The Faststream Recruitment Group was established in 1999, employs over 100 people and is a global people specialist in Shipping recruitment, Maritime recruitment, and Energy recruitment.
We operate across three key maritime locations in Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, servicing our customers, both candidates and clients, across the world.
We partner with many of the world's leading employers across the Maritime, Shipping and Energy sectors. Our clients represent a wide range of businesses including ship owners, shipyards, engineers, consultancies, registries, class societies, training providers, equipment suppliers, technology firms, port agencies, law firms and P&I clubs.