Marine Fuel Analyst for a shipping MNC -Dubai - Client of Nevoxel (www.nevoxel.com)
- Shoreside Operations
- Employment type
- Full Time
bunker,analyst,marine engineer,marine fuel,bunker trading,bunkering
Position: "Marine Fuel Quality Lead".
Experience: 4-7 years’
Job Location: Dubai / Mumbai.
Role in brief: Having sailed as Marine Engineer is preferred. Shore-based experience involved in marine fuel that includes working at a trading house with a shipowner / oil major / marine fuel testing company. Having strong knowledge of marine diesel engines & marine fuel specifications & test methods is an added advantage.
• Develop and implement internal quality assurance plan and monitor internal quality standards
• Provide sales support as the technical expert
• Involvement in training of staff on fuel specification & quality matters
• Knowledge in conducting specialized marine bunker surveys such as bunker detective, investigative survey, post-bunker quantity & quality disputes
• Assist / manage all quality, quantity & demurrage complaints & claims
• Carry out investigations relating to complaints & claims
• Advanced knowledge in dealing with general terms and conditions with suppliers & customers
• Advanced knowledge of bunker fuel sampling procedures & safeguarding against contamination is a must
• Assist in preparing periodic reports for customers & management
( Marine engineer up to the rank of 2nd eng only with relevant shore experience will be preferred)
- Apply Instructions
Interested candidates can share their CV's to career@nevoxel.