Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and targets to identify trends and variances to budgets / forecasts
- Preparation and/or review management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly accounts and KPIs and ad-hoc analysis as required
- VAT returns and registrations; Allocate the cost correctly to the right cost centers
- Tax Reporting in line with Italian law; Duty and VAT
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Operations Managers in understanding key cost drivers of clients profitability
- Suggest process improvements by demonstrating different ways of performing tasks.
- Review key risks and identify potential risks
- Support the CEO in delivering the finance strategy ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal standards
Skill, Knowledge and Experience:
- MSc in Business Administration; Excellent Academic record with a degree from a top university;
- Knowledge of accounting processes and terminology;
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to work accurately under pressure, often to very tight timescales;
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented;
- Have a can-do attitude and work well within a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all level;
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
Previous experience of working in a similar role will be a plus.
JP Shipping is a provider of shipping, marine and logistic services, born out of the joint venture of two historical Sardinian shipping companies, Josto and Plaisant groups. The head office is located near the port of Cagliari and the company operates in all main Italian ports and in the main Mediterranean, Black Sea and Baltic ports.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Accountant to join our team in Cagliari office. The selected candidate will be involved in company accounting and management control.
Function: Accounting and Finance;
Location: Cagliari (Italy);
Job type: Full-time;
Position Type: Permanent;
- Apply Instructions
Apply by following the link: https://bit.