Insurance Claims Handler
- Employment type
- Full Time
- 3 years
· Three years of relevant work experience in a semi-large company or insurance company.
· IT-minded. Knowledge office software and previews experience with ERP systems.
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Experience in the maritime sector is a plus
· Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
· Organized, Accurate with a great eye for detail.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be the point of contact to the insurers for any query and clarification in regard to general advice and the submitted claims, to obtain and prepare answers and supporting documents in order to support the inquiries.
- To constantly monitor and keep a proper record of the incident's activities and any relevant potential cost.
- To open and document claims in the ERP system, Inform the relevant insurer and be the contact person to them throughout the incident.
- To review the invoice booking of the claims and check it is consisting of all known expenses, classify the invoices, and confirm the supporting documents are in order.
- To prepare a claim statement and submit it to the insurer, follow all statements till funds have been received at the company account, thereafter to close the claim.
- Record in PAL the different insurance policies and create POs for insurance-related costs, be a part of the invoice approval chain.
- To generate and prepare periodical reports related to the insurance department.
- Apply Instructions
Apply here: https://bit.