To achieve professional satisfaction through working in a professinally challenging enviroment with a chance to contribute to the attainment of organisational goal, while advancing my career.
1. September, 2008 - August, 2009: Ecomarine Terminals, Calabar Free Port, Operations Department. National Service (NYSC)
Work Staus: Obtaining operational facts on board berthed vessels, tallying cargo/container delivery from vessel and transit sheds, raising service requisition and issuing passes, supervising stevedores on operation, preparing operationaly monthly cargo analysis.
2. March-August, 2008: Mayfair Oil and Gas Limited
Work Status: Admin Manager; responsible for all administrative services.
3. July-December, 2006: Denca Services Limited (SIWES 400)(Internship)
Work Status: coding of SGD entries on ASYCUDA++, effecting release of client cargo from the seaport.
4. December, 2004 - February, 2005: Nigerian Ports Authority, Container terminal, Statistics Department. (SIWES 200)(Internship)
Work status: Coding of manifest entries on statistical database, printing and analyzing the various outputs.
2002-2007: Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO). B.Tech Transport Management Technology. Nigeria.
Courses include: Maritime Management, Transport Planning, Intermodal Through Transport, Transport Insurance, Operations Research, Operations Management, and Materials Management.
I obtained a G.P above 4points in each semester equivalent to a high 2:1.
2000: General Certificate Examination (GCE), WASSCE
Mathematics A1, English C4, Physics B2, Chemistry C6.
1993-1999: Government College Lagos, WASSCE
Mathematics B3, English C6, Physics C4, Chemistry B3.
• Efficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.
• Ability to work alone with little or no supervision
• Team leader and player
• Ability to maintain focus on set goal and objectives
• Ability to work with deadline and deliver under pressure
• Commitment and dedication to duty.
• Enthusiasm for skill acquisition/improvement.
• Deans Award for the Best Graduating Student, School of Management Technology (SMAT), FUTO, 2007. CGPA 4.35
LANGUAGE SPOKEN: English
HOBBIES: Reading, Listening to Jazz, Country and Gospel Music and Counseling.