To persue my carrer in the field of Adminstration, Safety & Security having adequate skills and experience in a better and efficient manner thus contributing towards organizations roles and objectives.
(Pakistan Navy from 1997 till 2013)
• 2001 Commissioned as Sub Lieutenant and served onboard PN Ships and units as Bridge Watchkeeping Officer, Officer Incharge Mess Accounts, Assistant Security Officer.
• 2003 – 2006 Promoted to Lieutenant, Appointed as Officer Incharge Maritime Security Base, served onboard PN Ships as Navigating Officer and Maritime Security Headquarters. Performed Assistant Manager Admin, Security and personnel.
• 2006 – 2007 Appointed as Platoon Cdr Security Battalion – Pak Marines. Performed unit`s Assistant Security Manager duties.
• 2007 – 2009 Appointed as Junior Meteorologist and Administration Manager – Hydrographer Pakistan Navy Headquarters.
• 2009 - 2011 Appointed as Assistant Staff Officer (Operations) to Commander Karachi Headquarters, Organized and Conducted PN Annual Safety workshops & Seminars in addition to Admin and Operational duties.
• Received Commendation twice as active participant in Disaster & Risk Management and Flood Relief Operations. Acted as liaison officer with different LEA, sister forces in organizing, coordinating and conducting joint relief operations.
• 2011 Promoted as Lieutenant Commander, Appointed Officer Incharge Security -Gwadar Port Authority (Security Manager).
• 2012 Performed Duty as Coy Commander Security Battalion (Security Manager) - Pak Marines and Safety Manager to Commander Marines.
• Conducted several Safety & Security workshops & Training in major Pakistan Navy units and establishments. Conducted Safety Seminars and reviews in addition to Administration Manager.
• 2013 Applied for Premature Retirement upon completion of first service engagement and retired in September 2013.
4 yrs Drgree BSc ( Hons) in Naval Sciences from Pakistan Naval Academy
• 1997 - 1999 Basic Military & Naval Training as Cadet/Midshipman - Pakistan Naval Academy
• 1999 - 2001 Professional Naval Training – Pakistan Navy Engineering College (NUST) & School of Naval Operations
• 2000 - Basic Firefighting and First Aid Course
• 2002 - Advance Firefighting, Damage Control and First Aid Course
• 2002 - Bridge Watch Keeping Certificate (Pak Navy Oil Tanker NASR)
(Certificate of Competency)
• 2006 - Specialization as Long Navigation and Direction - School of Naval Operations
• 2006 – Basic Meteorology for Mariners Course – Karachi Met Department
• Flight Deck Officer and Helicopter Controller Course
• Work Space Safety Course
• 2007 Basic Marines Officers Training Course - Pak Marines Training Centre
• 2011 Marines Training in Safety & Security Specialist Course - Pak Marines Training Centre
Sound Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Security Planning, Implementing and Monitoring
Safety Workups, Analysis and Reviewing
Administration and Office Management
Proficient Computer Literacy (MS Office )
Proficient Weapons Handling (Small Arms)
Bridge Watch Keeping, Ship Handling