To continue the creative & research work in the field of Mechanical and pursue a challenging position in a reputable organization, which can provide a significant professional growth and to acquire a demanding and gratifying position in dynamic organization where I can render my services for the benefit of the organization as well as enhance my professional expertise.
My field Experience is 3 to 4 year in Steel fabrication super visor and QA/QC Engineer. I Have worked on storage tanks, heat exchangers, Pressure Vessels,Transformer Casings, Air cooler etc.I have completed fallowing projects as Work Shop Engineer and my responsibilities are
• Planning, Scheduling and monitoring of all fabrication activities fallowing projects
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reports.
• Developed cutting plans on Auto-CAD
• Maintaining the Q.A/ Q. C plan.
• Super vision of work in work shop..
• Co-ordination with client regarding progress and issues involved during the project.
Diploma of Associate Engineer (D A E) in Mechanical Technology from SAIFEE COLLEGE EDIE ZAHABI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Block-G North Nazimabad Karachi B-Tech (Pass) from Preston institute of Management Science and Technology (SHARA-E-FAISAL).
D.A.E (Diploma Associate Engineer) in Mechanical Technology from SAIFEE COLLEGE EDIE ZAHABI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Block-G North Nazimabad Karachi and B-Tech (Pass)from Preston institute of Management Science and Technology (SHARA-E-FAISAL).
• Well versed in Auto-Cad.
• Knowledge of Standard Microsoft applications like MS Word, MS-Excel, and MS Project.
• Extra Curricular Activities
• Web Browsing, Reading books and playing Cricket.