To become a productive and valuable member of this company, perform my duties to the best of my abilities, and become part of a winning team.
2002 to 2009 – Holt Logistics, GLT, Gloucester City, New Jersey
Crew Chief / Equipment Operator / Stevedore / IDU Local 1 Member
• Supervising the operations and safety of 8 -10 man work gangs
• Loading and unloading of bulk and break-bulk cargo vessels, tractor trailers, rail cars
• Warehousing and inventory of cargo. Materials included steel(coil, plate, pipe, billets), lumber, plywood, palletized produce and commodities, 20’ – 40’ Sea boxes
• Certified diesel, propane, and electric fork truck operator, single, double and triple pallet lifts, coil rams, single and double paper clamps.
2007 to 2008 – Propak Logistics, Barrington, New Jersey
Senior Supervisor / Fork Truck Training Instructor / Safety Committee Chairman
• Directly oversaw the operations, productivity and safety of a 50 person staff that included production, S&R, warehousing, inventory, and maintenance departments.
• Customer service functions, including load priority, logistic planning, QC inspections
• Documented and submitted all end of shift reports and documents, such as SAP, PIMS, S&R records, Production summaries, and inventory counts and logs
• Conducted all fork truck training classes. Facilitated classroom and hands-on training and instruction. Performed scheduled performance and safety evaluations
• As Safety Committee Chairman held weekly safety meetings, authored new safety policies and procedures, investigated any work related accidents or injuries, and communicated directly with the corporate Risk Mgt. Dept., Workman’s Comp and Insurance companies
2000 to 2002 – Transocean Maritime Services, Gloucester City, New Jersey Rigger / Equipment Operator / Stevedore / IDU Local 1 Member
• Rigging of materials to be loaded and unloaded from cargo and container ships, along with tractor trailers and rail cars.
• Safe operation of fork trucks, rams, and jockey trucks
Triton Regional High School, Runnemede, New Jersey 1988 – 1992
• Diploma, Industrial Arts 4 years Drafting / Mechanical Drawing
Camden County College, Blackwood New Jersey 1992 – 1995
• Computer Aided Drafting and Design / CNC and Manufacturing
Valid TWIC Card Carrier, Exp: 07/17/2013
• Certified heavy equipment operator and training instructor, Microsoft Office and Citrix Metaframe proficient, blue print and schematic reading
Free to travel all 50 states and am looking for reloction.