Advance career in Marine and shipping Industry through applying what I have learned during my education along with
my previous experience. I intend to work in a challenging atmosphere where I can prove myself and make a difference
Present Job : Vessel Operation & Planning
1. In charge of the creation of loading and unloading plans as well as their quality; develop strategies to lessen re-stowage every time the vessel achieves full capacity.
2. Ensure that voyages and port operations are run effectively, in collaboration with agencies operational teams and terminals, concerning Company vessel and partners ships calling ports of my area.
3. Liaise with Vessel Masters /First Officers, on optimized sailing condition of the vessels’ throughout the voyage. Moreover, liaise & collaborate with Port agency / terminal Operation department to insure that all the equipment necessary to improve the productivity and port turnaround times are made available, Anticipate problems as much as possible in order to handle them in the most satisfying & timely manner
4. Monitor vessel and port performance and optimize vessel schedules to deliver superior service, Responsible of validating Terminal Departure Reports (TDR) & preparer and distribute Regional Departed reported (RDR).
5. Liaises & Coordinate with charter departments of phase in/out procedures and schedules when new tonnage is being delivered/re-delivered.
6. Liaises with bunker departments for arrange bunkers for vessels and optimize bunker costs without jeopardizing vessel schedule.
7. Liaises with Logistics departments in MTY container repo to the best achieves & meets the supply & Demand.
8. Following the request of sales representatives, logistics department and partners, determine containers’ Changes of Destination (COD), insure that hazardous materials have been approved by company Hazmat department before loading them on the vessel.
9. Study and validate requests for Out Of Gauge (OOG) special containers.
1- Head of Deck Department.
2- Safety Officer.
3- Ship Security officer
4- In charge of ship cargo operation / Ship stability
5- Ballast Management.
6- Wast Management.
1) Bachelor Degree in Maritime Transport (Nautical Technology), Alexandria, Egypt | 1999
2) Advance Diploma in Shipping Business and Liner Trade
London, United Kingdom | 2011
3) Diploma in Port Management
Accreditation in Managing Cargo Operation and Design of System and Operation in Container Terminal
London, United Kingdom 2009
4) Master Class1–Master Mariner License
Alexandria, Egypt 2006
Certified Business Administrator (CBA) - 2010
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals - 2010
Maritime Finance - 2010
Training Course of the International Maritime of Dangerous Good - 2009
Certificate in Risk Management and Incident Investigation - 2008
Certificate in Hull Inspection Damage and Repair - 2008
Port Management Work Shop - 2008
Supervisory Skills - 2008
Seminar of Ship New Construction - 2009
Seminar of Damages to Hull/Hull Monitoring - 2009
Marine Operation, Container shipping, Operation Management, Shipping, Maritime, Transportation, Supply Chain, Problem solving, Budgeting, Logistics, International Shipping, International Trade, Ports, Team Work, Microsoft Office, M.S Excel
Microsoft Excel Macro (non-programming)
Charter Member | Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport | Dec. 2010
Member | Institute of Leadership & Management | Nov. 2011