To be Excel in the field of Engineering and work for the organization where my skills, creativity and knowledge can be utilized, while providing career advancement opportunities.
Currently working on project of Role Modification of Boeing 707-337C with Israel Aircraft Industry (IAI), ELTA Systems.
(1) Carrying out wire-harness laying, routing & securing of LRUs, Antennae installation, Bonding Check, Insulation resistance check, Replacement of CB in B-707-337C.
(2) Also, Associated in carrying out Departure check, Arrival check, Daily inspection, replacement of various aircraft components & equipments of B-707-337C.
Passed H.S.C Examination from Gujarat Secondary Education Board.
Passed S.S.C Examination from Gujarat Secondary Education Board.
Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engg. From Bombay Flying Club, Training Program equivalent to ICAO type II standard covering subject on basic Airplane related system of light and heavy transport category of aircraft to cover ES, IS and Radio navigation.
Passed the following DGCA & AME License Exams:
• Paper 1 : Civil Aviation Requirements Aircraft Rules & Regulation
• Paper 2 : General Engineering & Maintenance Practices.
• Paper 3 : Electrical Systems.
• Paper 3 : Instrument Systems.
• Paper 3 : Radio Navigation Systems.
• BAMEL NO: 12564.