Senior E&I Supervisor
- Superintendent / Foreman
- Plan and enforce E&I works according to schedule and specified target
- Lead contractor to maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
- Do site coordination with other trades.
- Solve the site issue and material/tools issue.
- Responsible for the clearance for both in-house and clients punch list.
- Project involved: UZ750 EPC-2 (Zakum Development Company) island surface process facilities Module
- Certified Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2000 9 years by 2008
- Ｓｈｉｐｙａｒｄ ｓａｆｅｔｙ ｉｎｄｕｃｔｉｏｎ ｃｏｕｒｓｅ 1 years by 2016
Electrical Inspector at Six Tee Offshore Project Services Pte Ltd
2014 April - Sep 2016• Inspect Electrical incoming material and equipment follow technical agreement (TA) and project’s specification
• Attend Yard MC inspection follow detail design drawing, project’s specification and Class standard (ABS)
• Carry out onsite routine check and issue occurrence report (OR) to yard when found poor workmanship were implemented
• Attend yard MC and commissioning inspection
• Project involved: Blue Ocean 1 (Jack-up Drilling Rig CJ46-X100-D)
Electrical Commissioning Engineer & Electrical Supervisor at Six Tee Offshore Project Services Pte Ltd
2011 February - Mar 2014• Main contractor for Living Quarter system - EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning)
• Monitor and control E&I construction and MC/Commissioning progress.
• Distribute the details design drawing and shop drawing to construction team and lead them to complete the construction follow the project’s specification and class standard (DNV).
• Conduct test/inspection with yard QC, Client and Class.
• Commissioning system involved: Lighting switchboard, LQ lighting system, helideck lighting system, HVAC re-heater system, window glass heater system and fire damper system.
• Project Involved: P448 Dalian Developer Drillship
Commissioning Electrical Engineer at Drydocks World Graha
2010 January - Jan 2011• Monitor the EC/MC package’s status. Check EC/MC packages cable installation and termination, cable and equipment tags are tally with detail design drawing and VCD.
• Conduct commissioning test with client/class.
• Clear commissioning punch list. Do equipment preservation after commissioning completed.
• Knowledge on commissioning, trouble shooting, technical problem solving, repairs, handling of materials
• Commissioning system involved: Jacking system, Fixation system, Cantilever skidding system, Main switchboard, Distribution board, Fire and Gas system, PABX, PAGA, CCTV and lighting system.
• Project involve: Perro Negro 8 (3 Leg Jack-up Drilling Rig), Haven (4 Leg Service Jack) and Nora (4 Leg Service Jack)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering at University Malaysia Sabah2003 - 2007
- Bachelor Degree