To instruct the crew members about safety issues and drill, such as ship abandonment procedure and fire drills.
October 2005 – present
Quality Assurance Supervisor, Quality Department,
Jet Aviation ( Asia Pacific ) Pte. Ltd, Singapore
- Collaborate with various government offices for licensing
& special certification documents / Approvals.
- Conduct Safety, Authority and Customer audits including
- Management of internal Library and Technical
- Management of Tool-& Equipment including Calibration and
- Customer relations / service representative for Quality
- Special Projects and Presentations at Jet Aviation ( Asia
August 2003 – Sept. 2005
Technical Assistant and Internal Auditor,
Quality Department, Jet Aviation AG Basel, Switzerland
- Manage all license, internal authorisations /
certification documents and training records for our
facilities in Basel (Switzerland), Singapore and Dubai
(United Arab Emirates).
- Manage all the Customer license & authorisations.
- Collaborate with the Swiss government offices for
- Plan, perform and conduct internal audits including
- Manage the various Maintenance Approvals from different
countries all over the world, collaborate with the
government offices for Initial issue & renewal.
- Customer relations / service representative for quality
January 2001 – July 2003
Aircraft Technician, Jet Aviation AG Basel, Switzerland
- Maintenance Work on VIP Aircraft
(Gulfstream series, Falcon series, Learjet series, Boeing
series, & Challenger series)
Internal Quality Auditor, QCM Bern-Belp, Switzerland
- ISO 9001:2000, Quality Management System
- Documentation of Quality Management Systems
- Audit planning and reporting
- Audit Technique – Hard/Soft Skills
August 2002 – July 2004
Swiss Trade & Commercial School VSH, NSH Formation Center
- General studies including Mathematics, Account systems,
correspondence and languages.
- MS Office applications training
August 2001 – June 2002
Cambridge First Certificate Examination Course,
Castle, English Institute Ltd. Basel, Switzerland
- Exam Preparation and Examination (FCE)
Berlitz, The Juilliard School New York, New York, USA
- TOEIC Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Participation
August 1996 – July 2000 Mechanic Apprenticeship, Swiss Government School of Mechanics Basel, Switzerland
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and SAP
- Valid driving licence
o German – mother tongue
o English – advanced oral and written
o French – intermediate oral and written
o Japanese and Mandarin – conversational/recreation
I am looking forward to achieve a full recogniced safety training.