Seeking a quality environment where knowledge and experience can be shared and enriched. Looking for a suitable opportunity where I could enhance my knowledge and management skills through continuous learning to contribute organizational goals.
DA-Desk FZE – United Arab Emirates (August – 2005 to Till Date)
- Currently working as an Operation Analyst in a service oriented Company specializing in handling Port Disbursements for various Ship Owners – Operators around the world. The Organization is working as an extension of the Ship Owners Office, in soliciting proformas meticulously examine them, extend advance funds, receiving final disbursements, analyzing and seeking justification for the invoices raised, settling expenses through a sophisticated, simple and efficient web based system.
Worked as Chartering and Operation executive in Saturn Ship Agencies (W W Shipping Group), Mumbai, India from July 2004 to July 2005. Responsibilities during job were:
(1) Chartering for special equipments.
(2) Broking for chartering division.
(3) Preparing SOF, Time sheets, maintaing and preparing required documents for company Chartered vessel.
(4) Booking of containers with shipping lines.
(5) Planning of containers on vessels.
(6) Co-ordinating with the customers such as freight forwarders,shippers etc.
1)Master of studies in Shipping and Port management (Session 2002-2004) from Academy of Maritime Education and Training affiliated to Alagappa university, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu,India.
Subjects Covered : Marine Insurance,Chartering,Shipping economics,Liner and Multimodal transportation, Introduction to Shipping and Economics of Sea Transportation, Port Management, Chartering, Business & Shipping Laws, Ship Management, Liner Trade & Multimodal Transportation, Marine Insurance, Ship Agency, Development of Coastal Shipping in India, Management Concepts, Organizational Behaviour, Quantitative Methods, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Research Methods for Management, Human Resource Management, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, Fundamentals of E-Commerce, RDBMS.
2)B.BA.(Hons.) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour university, Sagar , India
3)10+2 from Saraswati Hr. Secondary School Mandla
4)10th from Saraswati Hr. Secondary School Mandla
PROJECT & SEMINARS
1) Understand the Commercial aspect of International Trade and Map The shipping Cycle from Export Booking to Import Cargo Delivery in P&O Nedlloyd (India) Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
2) A Study on Marine Cargo Export with Special Reference to NYK Line (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai.
1)Self-motivated, resourceful & innovative.
2)Ability to understand clients needs & offer solutions
3)Ability to adapt to challenging situations & environments
4)Good communication skill (written & oral)
5)Excellent team player
6)Good interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationship with customers and colleagues
Date of Birth 1st July 1980
Martial status Single
Language English & Hindi
Passport No. F2582240