To Understand the CONCEPT & REQUIREMENT of a given TASK and implementing the suitable METHODOLOGY to complete it, with creative MIND, DEDICATION and CONFIDENCE in a given TIME span.
Work Summary & Responsibilities:
• A judicious professional with Nearest 3.5 years of experience as QA/QC Engineer – Mechanical (Welding Inspector / Quality Inspector) in Heavy industries (Like Manufactures of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Chemical Plants & Machinery).
• Evaluating designs, coordinating with consultants and sub contractors for changes in the same.
• Auditing of vendors quality systems
• Vendor development and Vendor approval.
• Supporting the supply chain management team on matters related to Quality, Inspection and testing.
• Prepare, Review and Approval of Inspection and Testing Procedures(ITP)
• Handled Customer/ Client Inspection / AI and Third Party like BVIS, TPL, TUV, IIQA, and Inspection Coordination.
• Support engineering teams on compliance of local rules and regulations, meeting with regulatory agencies like IBR and support for compliance.
• Interact with Clients, Consortiums partners and vendors on quality related matters and coordination with Quality departments in India and Abroad.
• Adept at managing engineering operations, fabrication and co-ordination with internal departments.
Area of Exposure:
• Lead the inspection activities in stage wise on shop floor and monitor the inspection status.
• Inspection of raw (Inward & Outward) materials, joint fit-up; weld visual, NDE, dimensional & orientation, Hydro test.
• Conducting inspection of Plates, Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Gaskets, and Stud Bolts at stockiest end as per respective materials specifications, codes, standards & client’s specifications.
• Preparation of QAP according to the job / batch production process.
• Stage inspection and approval of processes and procedures as described in relevant QAP’s.
• Control the QC equipments calibration record.
• Co-ordination of NDE & Implementing the system procedure.
• Reviewing of RT films, PWHT charts and other NDE reports.
• Knowledge of preparing complete test packages (hydro, pneumatic, visual) including check list and all applicable reports as per commissioning marked-up P&ID.
• Preparation of punch list and re-inspection of all punch listed items.
• Resolving technical queries, Non conformity and corrective action.
• Responsible for entry results in MIG / EMS to release material for next stage and error resolving for data entries of QM functions in MIG / EMS.
• Following documents maintain as per Party / Third Party / Authorized Inspector requirement.
? Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
? Test Plan (ITP).
? Shop Weld Plan (SWP).
? Welding Procedure specification (WPS).
? Seam Wise Weld Report (SWWR).
? MDR JOB FILE – HEAT CHART With Bought item test certificate.
• Preparation of WPS, WEP, PQR, & WPQ. Qualifying welding procedures and welders with SMAW & GTAW Process on API-1104, ASME B31.3, ASME SEC IX and AWS D 1.1. Materials Used: CS, SS, Monel, Inconel, Low alloys & high Alloys, Hast Alloys.
• Preparation of weld map, daily welding report and weekly welding summary.
• Monitoring welding control (welding procedure, welders and welding consumable).
• Estimating Welding Consumables requirements.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical with Distinction (74.33%) in July – 2010.
Government Engg College, Surat. (U.T of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.)
• Higher Secondary Certified with Maths with Distinction (71.60%) in March - 2006. (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.)
• Secondary School Certified with Technical with Distinction (80.14%) in March - 2004. (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.)
• Certified with ASNT LEVEL – II (RT, PT, MT) in August - 2012.
(Mody Institute for Nondestructive testing (MINT), Surat)
• ASNT LEVEL – II (RT, PT, MT) expired date : August – 2017.
• Drawing: Auto – Cad.
• Basic knowledge of EMS / MIG to create p.req & material release from system.
• Conversant with international standards like API-1104, ASME-IX, ASME-B31.3, ASME-B31.8, AWS D1.1 pertaining to Piping, Pipe Line, Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Equipment Erection & Installation.
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 in a productive environment.