Project Engineer/Site Engineer and Commercial Engineer
- Project Engineering / Project Management
INDUSTRY INFORMATION Current Employer BESTEC ENGINEERING PTE LTD. Current Industry Type Ship Steel Works Current Functional Area Since May 08 2012 Ship steel work repair in ST MARINE TUAS (Sub Contractor) , SINGAPORE. Current Role Project Engineer Total experience 4 Years
- To Lead a team of technical/manual personnel and maintain harmonious working relationships.
- To Plan & schedule labor, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
- Planning for daily site activities and allocation of resources for achieving the target.
- To maintain and enforce a safe working environment.
- Prepare Project execution program after thorough discussion with clients, site supervisors
- Establish time span of project execution as per client specifics.
- Monitor/discuss project status; review during the course of periodic project review meetings.
- Material Takeout from the Drawing.
- Preparation of Service report, Invoice and Quotation
Year Degree/Course Institute / University % / CGPA 2011 GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineer) Amet University
2010 B.E (Mechanical) Anna University
2007 Diploma(Mechanical) Board of Technical Education 76% 2005 Higher Secondary State Board 58% 2003 SSLC State Board 78.6%
COURSES COMPLETED IN SINGAPORE
- Shipyard supervisor safety course
- Working at height for supervisor course
- Risk Assessment course
- Class -3 Driving License
- Slot & Keyway cutting in lathe attachment
- Design & fabrication of low pressure air reservoir
- Effect of MQL (minimum quantity lubrication) of hardened material
- Excellent grasping capability and understanding the concepts clearly.
- Ability to adjust to the situation and a lateral thinker.
- Sense of Responsibility and a very hard worker.
- Assembling, Dismantling and Preventive Maintenance of Valves, Pumps, Gas and Air compressors, Diesel engines, Gas engine, Gas turbine. Alignment techniques of Rotary Equipments
- Technical Competence: Lathe machining, Fitting, Welding
- Emotional Competence: Never give up
- Quick learner
- Sincere in work
Nature of Day to Day Activities:
- Production Plan as per daily customer requirement.
- Resolving issues by working with the teams based on daily production meeting.
- Manpower Planning.
- Productivity Improvement.
- Problem solving as per issues raised in meeting.