Control Room Engineer, Technological Process Engineer, Production Engineer
• During this time I have passed through the whole production system, as production technologist and production supervisor.
• As a technological process engineer and production supervisor at The Main Platform I am alternatively dealing with two kinds of jobs: in the field and in the control room.
• The Main Platform is the location for the offshore processing system, collecting crude oil and raw gases, by mean of three gathering systems, from every jacket production platform from upstream.
• ?In the control room, my responsibility is to watch over the control system panel , control system monitor (DCS,RS3 system), Dresser-Rand Compressors and ALCO MEG & TEG Regeneration System keeping all the parameters of the plant in the operational range and performing all necessary preventive actions to establish a proper running for the technological process, in order to avoid any production problems and to secure a safety re-start in case of shutdown.
• ?Being in the field, my job is to supervise the technician's activity, in order to establish and maintain an efficient separation process.
• In case of automatic control failure, production problems, or other hazardous situations I have to decide the most proper procedure to follow, according with the occurring situations.
“Petroleum and Gases” University Ploiesti, Romania
Bachelor of Science 5 years
Degree in Well Drilling and Oil & Gas Recovery
- HSEQ Awareness Training Program
- Permit-to-Work System
- Job Safety Analysis
- Hazard Identification,Risk Evaluation & Risk Management Program
- Environmental Awareness Workshop
- Windows XP,Word