Port Engineer/Chief Engineer
- Vessel Operations
Dear Sir, Madam
I am Automatic System Engineer, which educated in Odessa State Marine Academy from 1989 till 1996 year.
From 2016 till now I am Port Engineer in Tidewater Ltd, for Aramco.
I am responcible for technical condition of eleven vessels which working in Aramco areas
My job in Tidewater include:
- Shipyard vessels repair;
- Permanent contract with subcontractors which doing vessels supply and maintenance;
- I am responcible for vessel technical supply and spare parts shipment;
- Arrange of vessels certification and inspections;
- Arrange technicians delivery to the do regular maintenance of major vessels equipment;
- Contact with Aramco QA inspection during vessels work;
- I am doing pre-emloiment intervew with Engineers and ETO, arrange Engineer Aramco evoluation and Marlins test in Aramco Tanajib facilities;
- I am have the good experience whith AMOS, Microoft Word, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Power Point, Gmail, Outlook, and other job with PC and internet;--I don’t smoke, I like bicycle, gym
- There are no bad habits, energetic, inactive, sociable, I quickly train