To pursue a challenging career in the maritime industry.
“PODOL” LTD, UKRAINE
Senior Naval architect/ Marine Engineer, Marine Surveyor
• As part of independent company, work involved responsibility for Hull, Machinery & Statutory marine surveys, safe, efficient, cost-effective and reliable operations of a group of vessels operated by the Company;
• Supervise vessels’ maintenance and repair , spare parts, supplies and material acquisition, coordination of assistance provided by manufacturer and technical professionals;
• Supervising the installation, testing and repair of marine equipment;
• Hull defects and thickness measurement;
• Supply and service of the ships for the compliance to the IMO Regulations and International Convention, such as SOLAS, MARPOL, ICLL-66, ITC-69, etc.
• Drawing up technical documentation on repair of ships;
• Developed the survey procedures manual for the Company.
“Ukrainian State Marine Shipping Company”, UKRAINE
Senior Naval architect, Marine Surveyor, Marine Technology Engineer
• Managed and/or coordinated engineering, planning and procurement for new building, major repair and conversion projects including hull, systems, devices and equipment;
• Supply and service of the company ships; (SOLAS, MARPOL);
• Hull defects and thickness measurement, supervision of repair and modernization;
• Reviewing survey reports, giving instructions for officers and technical professionals
Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
Marine surveyor, Naval architect
• Projects development for sea and river crafts, floating structures, development of vessels’ technical documentation;
• Appraisal different types of Plans, Naval Architecture calculations, material and product certification;
• Supervision of vessels building, repair, conversion/modernization;
• Survey of hull and machinery ship in service, repairs and dry-dock.
Odessa State Marine University, Odessa, Ukraine
- Master’s Degree in Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering (Shipbuilding and Ship repair
• Marine Surveyor qualified and experienced in all disciplines of classification and statutory surveys onboard the ships;
• Quality and Maritime Auditor, trained and experienced in ISO 9001 audits;
• Expert in design and building of sea and river vessels, floating structures and their systems, devices and equipment;
• Proficient computer user ( Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook );
• Fluent with ABS, , L.R.S., G.L., D.N.V and other IACS members Rules & Guidelines, USCG Reg;.
• Well up in IMO Regulations and International Convetions such as SOLAS, MARPOL, etc;.
• Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian.