Project Management (Naval Architect, Structural Analyst)
Present (Aug - 2008 till date) - With a Project Management Consultancy Firm . Working as a Project manager , involved in developing and monitoring Project Schedule for design , procurement and construction . Design reviews, Auditing , development of Techinical Bids, technical/commercial Bid Evaluation.
May 2004 - July 2008 - As a Surveyor in a reputed Classification Society - Involved in field surveys, Structural Analysis of Ship, Offshore and Industrial Structures. Managing multiple Structural Analysis Projects.
M.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, specilizing in Structural Analysis
• A solid educational background and 5 years of professional experience in naval Architectural, Structures and Project Management of Mid-Sized Design, Procurement and Construction project
Knowledge of FEM Analysis software ANSYS and Naval Architectural Software HYDROMAX
• Knowledge of ship’s systems, i.e. hull and structural systems, engine, navigation etc
• Ability and experience in interpreting and applying company guidelines and pertinent ISO codes on environmental and safety standards to ensure the seaworthiness and operational capacity of the ships and the best living conditions for crewmembers.
• A deeply ingrained result-oriented work ethics based on
loyalty, accountability and transparency.
• Efficiency and effectiveness and decision-making skills, relying on well-founded professional expertise. Trouble solver.