- Engineer / Naval Architect
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork.
Course Institute Year of passing Percentage/CGPA B. TECH (Naval Architecture &Offshore Engineering) VELS Institution of Science Technology & Advanced Studies (VISTAS) 2019 72.4% CGPA upto 7 SEMESTER Higher Secondary Vivekananda Vidhya Bhavan Girls Higher Secondary School 2013 75.5% SSLC
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCES
- L&T SHIPYARD PVT. LTD. KATTUPALLI, CHENNAI (JULY 03- AUG 20, 2018)
Underwent training in the following departments (HULL CONSTRUCTION)
- Ship construction Site (SCS)
- Block Making Site
- Design Department
- Ship repair and Piping.
- HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD- VIZAG (18.08 to 19.08,2017)
- Visit over MV GOOD LIGHT SHIP(BULK CARRIER)
- INS KURSURA S(20) (DIESEL ELECTRIC SUBMARINE)
- Exceptional prioritisation, organization and time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills.
- Capability to work in relationships with team members.
- High level negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent educational background.
- Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- AutoCAD 2013 (2D & 3D).
- Maxsurf Integrated (Basic).
- Online course (RIN CARRIER ACADEMY) Spoken English.
- Alison Course(Basic French language, Microsoft office 2010, The Art of Speaking)
AREA OF INTEREST
- Basic and Detail design Calculations.
- High performance marine vehicle.
- Resistance and Powering Calculations.
- Stability of floating bodies.
- Ship/Offshore Structure Construction and Design and Repair.
- Surveys of Ships/Offshore Structure.
- Studied about OPTIMISATION OF TRIMARAN (Theory based)
- Optimization of hydrofoils for making it fuel efficient and more stable for increasing its speed.
- Basic requirements and the history of this system.
- Case study with other hydrofoil systems.
- Completed Basic Design of 8000T DWT CHEMICAL TANKER VESSEL.
(L=105m, B=18.3m, D=9.6m, T=7.7m, DWT=8800T, Speed=15knots, Displacement=11759.5T)
- Parent Ship analysis.
- Fixing of ship particulars.
- Lines plan and initial GA.
- Deadweight check.
- Scantling and shell expansion plan.
- Stability check with loading and unloading calculations.
- Rudder and Powering calculations.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Been School Pupil Leader.
- Been Department Representative in college.
- Participated in National Level Conference on Oil & Gas Industries and Ship building.
- Participated in event of ICSOE 2K18 Department Workshop.
- Technical Workshop on “APPLICATION OF CAD/CAM IN SHIPBUILDING”.
- An extrovert and with full of energy and enthusiasm and carry a positive energy.
- Good analytical skills and a quick learner.
- Good leadership qualities and always maintain my discipline.
- Date of Birth : 21 March 1998
- Gender : Female
- Marital status : Single
- Father’s Name : Devaraj
- Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi (Read and Write), French (Basic)
- Address : H-279, Anna Nagar, Phase-1, Naval Pattu, T.N.H.B,
- Interests : Reading books, Singing, Dancing, Sports(Throwball)
- Passport Number : T6093037
I hereby declare that above giving information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
thiruchirapalli, tamil nadu,