To work in a spirited and demanding work environment as a Naval Architect in the Ship Building sector and to give to the best of my capability towards the development and growth of a progressive organization.
WESTERN MARINE SHIPYARD LTD, BANGLADESH
• Prepare of Contract Design and preliminary weight estimation for new project.
• Carry out modeling for new design.
• Prepare lines for Basic Design.
• Complete the work of naval architecture calculations, e.g., stability/hydrostatic, weight distribution, resistance and power prediction, etc.
• Conducting with consultant to prepare basic design
• Carry out detail design/drafting of formation of ship for new shipbuilding
• Organize documents for drawing list, material list, production information, weight control, material management, delivery documents, etc.
• Perform inclining experiment for new vessel.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING IN NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING, 2009
BANGLADESH UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,BANGLADESH.
• Completed 10 days training course in Ship Constructor 2011 conducted by Ship Constructor Software.
• Excellent in carrying out ship design calculations.
• Proper experience in Detail Designing for production.
• Modeling software skills.
• Outstanding knowledge in Ship Design.
• Knowledge of the rules of Classification Societies.
• Rhinoceros and Max surf for Modeling.
• Hydro Max, Hull Speed for Naval Architectural calculation.
• Ship Constructor 2011 for Production drawing