I am looking for an onshore career with good growth prospects where I can enhance my technical skills and add a managerial dimension.
Have more than 6 Years of experience in Marine Industry. Started Shipping Career by joining V Ship INC, Monaco-France as Trainee Marine Engineer in 2000, and promoted with them to the level of Third Assistant Engineer. Having worked for various assignments in the field of Mechanical and Marine Engineering, I have developed good skills of supervision, inspection and maintenance of Rotating Machineries and different Power Plant set up. Joined Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd, Singapore in year 2006 & worked on British Petroleum Ships and got an exposure to high Safety standards, Task Risk Analysis, Tool Box Meeting, and HSE working environment.
Have cultivated learning desire towards the Electrical and Electronic field, so as to increase personal skill and knowledge.
From year 2000-2006 sailed on different ships as a Marine Engineer Officer, in the capacity of Senior in Full Charge, with the authority of Unlimited Power Certificate.
Job schedule include planning and carrying out preventive and planned maintenance, overhauling and inspection of rotating and static equipments, their spare parts inventory and control. Got experience of working in Lisnave Dry Dock in year 2006 and Russian Dry Dock in year 2001.
I have got “Hands on Experience” on various Rotating Equipments
• Inspection and maintenance of slow speed Sulzer Diesel Propulsion Engines, working on crude fuel oil & diesel oil developing 16000 BHP
• Operation and maintenance of Diesel Generator (DG sets) producing 880 KVA.
• In charge of Aalborg smoke tube, Sun Rod Oil Fired Boilers up to 16 bars. Looking after maintenance and proper working of steam plant, Steam Driven Turbines and condensate return systems, including feed water treatment mechanism.
• Repairs of Electrical Motors, which covers change of motors bearings, conditioning of motor winding, and checking of insulation of motors.
• Incharge of maintenance of Compressed Air Plant which covers reciprocating Air Compressors delivering up to 30 bars.
• In charge of Fuel Oil Treatment Plant. Supervision, inspection and dismantling of belt and gear driven High Speed Rotating Alfa Laval Centrifuges- ALCAP system- used for fuel oil purification.
• Worked on Electrical Motor driven Centrifugal Pumps and Marine Waste Water and Sewage Systems.
From Year 1998-99
• Worked as a Trainee Engineer in East India Udyog, Limited. The training area being the repair and maintenance of Power and Distribution Transformers.
MARINE ENGINEERING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MUMBAI, INDIA: 2000
? Post Graduate Course in Marine Engineering, ranked 2nd Topper (75 %).
? Six Months Practical Training at Indian Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
• Ranked 1st in Marine Boilers Paper.
• Won 1st Prize for Castrol Seminar Presentation.
GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY. (G.B.P.U.A& T)
PANTNAGAR, INDIA: 1994-1998
? Completed Bachelor of Technology, B.TECH, 4 Yrs Degree In Mechanical Engineering.
Overall Grade Point Average of 4.186/5.000
CHRIST CHURCH COLLEGE, LUCKNOW (ISC DELHI BOARD) INDIA 1991-1993
? Higher level- 10 + 2 level: Subjects: Physics, chemistry, Maths,
English, Computers – Passed with 1ST division.
ST.PAUL’S SCHOOL (ICSE DELHI BOARD) INDIA 1990-1991
? Standard Grade – 10th level: Subjects: Science, Maths, English, Hindi.
History, Civics, Geography– Passed with 1ST division.
• Certificate Course in AUTO CAD level I & II from Bureau of Information Technology
Studies Applications. 2000
• Certificate Course in AMOS WINDOWS (Maintenance & Planning)
• Good working knowledge on Computers.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
• Advanced Fire Fighting.
• Advanced Medical First Aid.
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
• Sea Service Certificates.
• Recognition for good Personal Relations.
• Self motivated individual who is able to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work in rapidly changing environments & priorities duties accordingly.
• Team leadership skills, promotion of team culture, and positive climate.