- Shoreside Operations
Dear Hiring Manager,
I have worked as a Master and Chief Officer of VLCC in TOTAL S.A, Vela International and Bahri since 1996 until April 2017. Also, I have been regularly loading in Rastanura and conducting lightering operations, STS transfers as Chief Officer and Master in Galveston Offshore, SWP and Caribbean since 1996 until last April 2017, and then, loading in the USA Gulf and Caribbean to discharge in Rotterdam, India, Singapore and China range.
- Masters Mariner by Barcelona Nautical University.
- Preparing ships and crew for assorted inspections, audits, vetting’s, dry dock and ship yards.
- Marine Safety – Rotterdam, Practical Training in Handling of Large Ships.
- Practical on Ship Models, Ship Handling, Research and Training Centre at Ilawa – Poland http://www.ilawashiphandling.com.pl
- Safe Handling of Oil and Gas Carriers in Suez Canal. Marine Safety Ismaelia.
- Curso El comercio internacional: Transporte marítimo y operativa portuaria, ICEX CECO, 5ª edición.
Now, I am looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and to further my personal and professional development. I would appreciate hearing from you soon.