To utilise available resources and turn adverse condition into opportinities so as to benefit the organization I work for.
Sailed from 1998 to 2009 on various types of ships Car Carriers, Bulk Carriers, Product Tanker and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Training Ship .
Company: Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Japan. World’s largest ship owner company in business of international trade.
Previous: Wilhemsen Ship Management / Formerly knows as Barber Ship Management, Norway. Leading ship Management Company in world.
Responsibility: Head of Deck Department on Merchant ships.
Chief Officer on Training ship Sprit Of MOL responsible for training of 180 trainees of six different nationalities.
Worked with Wilhelmsen Ship mamangement as Procurement Officer from 1st august 2008 to 15th oct 2008 for two and half months
Responsibility : Select suppliers through an evaluation of quality, price, availability and quantities based upon requisitions approved by the Superintendent. Responsibility for the efficient handling of tasks related to Purchasing for vessels so as to ensure efficient delivery with the right quality, at the right time and at the right price & approve payment
Master Foreign Going
My major strengths which can change business statistics include.
- Resource management.
- Inventory Controls and project management.
- Global sourcing through effective utilisation of internet
· Head of deck department, direct and supervise the officers and ratings on ship.
· Worked on Training ship Spirit Of MOL. Responsible for training of 180 cadets of six different nationalities
· Worked as Procurement Officer at Wilhelmsen Ship Management
· Good Communication & People management Skill.
· Effective in resource optimization and cost minimization