Master Marine Dry Bulk
- Shoreside Operations
- A seafarer from 1997. Have worked on oil tankers, container, multipurpose and bulk carriers.
- Sailing as Master Mariner from 2008 onwards on bulk carriers.
- Proficient in operations of containers, general cargo and bulk carriers.
- MBA in shipping and logistics from Lloyds Maritime Academy (Dec 2014).
- Presently sailing as Master on Bulk Carrier
- MICS (August 2015)
- Have worked on bulk carriers up to Superamax. Including one take over from yard and other for new management.
- Experienced in dry docking and repairs.
- With Dockendale shipping company from third officer onwards till command.
- Worked on multipurpose carriers, log carrier and bulk carriers owned by CLIPPER group.
- Steel products and bulk (grains, fertilizers, concentrates etc) were major cargo carried.
- Have worked on multipurpose ship carrying varied type of general cargo including granite, windmill towers, vehicles and wood pulp.
Linguistics : Full professional proficiency-English, Hindi.