I would like to make CBTs on maritime subjects or work as manager in a marine surveying firm.
1. Inchcape Testing Services, Hong Kong (Lloyd’s Agents).
Position: Senior Marine Surveyor & Assistant Principal Surveyor, December 1988 - February 1994.
2. PacMarine Services, Hong Kong.
Position: Manager, January - June 1995.
3. Kiwi Marine Consultants Ltd., Hong Kong.
Position: Senior Marine Consultant, August 1995 - August 1996.
4. International Maritime Institute, New Delhi, India.
Position: Lecturer in Nautical Studies, July 2000 – February 2001.
5. West Atlantic Marine, Bahamas.
Position: Marine Surveyor, February - December 2001.
6. Inchcape Shipping Services, Dubai, U.A.E.
Position: Marine Surveyor, January 2002 - March 2006.
7. Currently a Marine Consultant with Newslink Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Master Mariner Class 1 (Australian & Danish certificates of
competency - 1985).
M.Sc Maritime Safety Administration (Sweden) – 1998.
P. & I. Course - North of England Protecting & Indemnity Association, UK - 1995.
Lead Assessor/Assessor Training ISO 9002/ISM Code, Ferriby Marine, UK - March 1996.
Port-State Control course, International Chamber of Commerce, UK - April 2001.
Certified inspector for Liberian-flagged ships (2001).
Certificate of Proficiency in Cargo Surveying (Lloyd’s of London - 2002).
Lecturer to Master Mariner candidates at the Hong Kong Polytechnic - 1996.
Lecturer at the International Maritime Institute, New Delhi - 2000/2001