Seeking a middle management level position that gives an opportunity to contribute towards organizational objectives through continuous development of professional skills.
Chellaram Shipping Hong Kong Ltd Dec 2006 till date
Hong Kong based operators of modern fleet of Bulk carriers, with all ships trading in US awarded ‘QUALSHIP 21’ by US coast gaurds.
Last rank held 3rd Engineer Officer.
· Looking after regular maintenance and operation of machineries such Main Propellsion Engine(2-stroke),Marine Diesel Engines(4-stroke),Boiler operations,
Purification systems, Air-Compressors, Pumps, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
· Application of Safety Management System by following safety guidelines prior operation and maintenance to ensure safety of personnel and machineries at sea.
· Planning and execution of preventive maintenance schedules as per Planned maintenance systems (PMS) and Risk Assessment process.
· Integrated Management System concerning Safety, Health and Environment protection (SHE) issues in daily working.
· To keep a record of all Spare parts received and Spares parts ordered and updating inventories of all machineries in computer based AMOS system.
· A good experience and vast knowledge of overhaul, repair and maintenance of ship board machineries.
· Supervised overall operation of the ship while on shift, including propulsion plant.
· Record keeping of all maintenance carried out during the month and updating it regularly in computer based AMOS system.
· Guidance and imparting training to sub-ordinate Junior Engineers and Fourth Engineers.
SNP Shipping Service Pvt. Ltd. March 2005 to Dec 2005
· Continuous lookout of all running machineries and maintaining all running parameters concerning those machineries.
· Identification of critical spares and tools required for overhauling of machineries.
· In charge of transfer of sludge operations onboard and discharge of sludge to shore facilities as instructed by Chief Engineer.
M/s Advent Engineers July 2003 to Dec 2003
Authorized dealers of Carrier and Toshiba Air conditioners
· Carry out Cooling Load analysis of the space to be air conditioned.
· Preparing quotations and proposing suitable machines as per calculated tonnage.
· Follow up with the client until complete execution of the Project.
1 year Post Graduate Pre Sea Marine Engineering course at
Cochin Shipyard Ltd. in year 2004.
Qualifications: 1st Class Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from
Datta Meghe College of Engineering,
Mumbai University in year 2003.
Class XII from Vani Vidyalaya, Mumbai Board
with 1st Division in year 1999.
Class X from ST. Pius Xth High School, Mumbai Board
with 1st Division in year 1997.
MEO (Marine Engineer Officer) Class IV Certificate Of Competency, issued by Ministry of shipping , India in 2006.
Certified in Advanced Fire fighting operations,Personal safety and social responsibility (PSSR),Personal Survival Techniques(PST), Medical First Aid.
hand on experience of working with machinery's such as marine Diesel Engines(2-stroke as well as 4-stroke engines) , Aux Boilers, Compressors, heat exchangers ,air conditioning and refrigeration plants as per Planned Maintenance system (PMS).