To obtain a position in a challenging and professional environment (marine engineering/engineering sectors) in which I am able to improve and perfect my skills in order to reach the top of my profession.
Chams Nigeria Plc. 13th Dec. 2013 - 12th April 2014
Call Center Service Agent on MTN Project
* Interacting with customer
* Calling customer to validate their details
* Receiving customer call and solving their issues.
Toemene Marine Ltd. 2Feb - 30July 2012, 3March-28Sept 2013
* Making regular rounds usually every half hour feeling all of the various bearings on the main engine by oiling them
* Pump out the bilges, pump up fresh water
* Keeps an eye on the water level in the boiler
* Keep oil wiped up off the floor plates and gratings
* Assisting in the maintenance and repair of the plant
* Assisting in installation inspections & entrance into the logbook etc.
* Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Iron 2013
* Elkins Marine Training International 2012
* Federal medical Centre 2012
* Seaman Book 2012
* Merchant Navy Maritime Academy 2009-2012
* National Examination Council 2006-2009
* West Africa Examination Council 2009
Oil Tanker Familiarization
STCW 95, Basic Safety Training
Diploma in Marine Engineering
* Excellent team player with great communication and writing skills
* Knowledge in marine engineering
* knowledge of machine and tools, including their uses
* Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suit
* Assisting in installation inspections & maintenance and repair of plant etc.
* Watching & Playing Football, Reading, Table Tennis, Chess, Gym
* Adventure Games and Travelling.