as a engineer
• Worked as a coordinator for C.I.T.A (Construction Industrial Training Academy), a newly established technical training institute at Trichur, Kerala from December 2008 till date.
• Worked as a mechanical engineer for OCEAN BLUE INTERNATIONAL, OMAN .Positions hold-as a technical person for their catamaran s/yAZZURA (inboard engine)also her sisters AZZAN II and AZZAN III (outboard engines)fishing vessels from aug 2009 to oct 2009.
• Experienced with Machineries at South Tyneside College ,UK
B.TEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA in MARINE ENGINEERING(mechanical engineering forms and integral part of the merchant navy engineering) awarded by EDEXCEL UK,South Tyneside College UK, pass with Aggregate marks – 80% completed in August 2008.
Higher Secondary School Certificate from St. Joseph’s Higher Secondary School, Pavaratty, under the Board of Secondary Examinations, State of Kerala in First Class with marks – (72%) in March 2005.
SSLC from St. Sebastian’s High School, Chittattukkara, Thrissur, under the Department of General Education, Kerala State, in First Class with marks –(75%) in March 2003
Holding C D C (CONTINOUSE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE) recognized by DIRECTOR GENERAL OF SHIPPING, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
• Strong Analytical and Logical reasoning ability.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team building and problem solving abilities