I would like to seek exposure in a firm where my talents can be strengthened and extended. The position I am pursuing is one that will utilize my analytical skills and keep me constantly challenged whilst developing my competence and confidence
Three years experience in Estimation; Marine Construction & repair / Shipbuilding & Ship repair. Excellent knowledge of shipboard machinery, equipments, piping systems, propulsion systems, electrical systems and navigation systems.
• Marine Engineering Certificate of Competency From D.G Shipping (INDIA, Mumbai)
• Equ. Graduate in Marine Engineering (79.05%) From (MDL) Institute of Marine Engineer’s
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (85% ) From K.J Somaiya, Mumbai
• AMIE (Mechanical) part A From Institute of Engineers (India)
• STCW – 95 courses: O.T.F.C ; P.S.T ; P.S.S.R ; E.F.A ; F.P.F.F
• Won National award for my technical paper “ Marine shipbuilding and Ancillary Industry” in 19th National Convention of Marine Engineer’s in Feb 2006.
• National Award for Research Paper on “Developments in Design of Diesel Engine” in National Seminar organized by Institute of Marine Engineer’s (India) in Nov, 2005.
• State Award winner for my project “Spiral Vibratory Feeder” in Jan, 2003.
• Presented Technical paper on “Refrigeration and Air-conditioning” in National level Competition THRESHOLD-2004