Marine Electronics Field Service Engineer
- Engineer / Naval Architect
To use my work experience and education to obtain a position in the Electronic/ Electro-Mechanical Service Field.
08./98 - Present Harold Beck and Sons, Newtown PA
QUALITY ASSURANCE/FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Lead-man Repair/Field Service Department.
- Travel to customer facilities both nationally and internationally. Plant types include both the Power and Process Industries as well as Waste Water and Petro-chemical.
- Provide technical assistance to customers as well as troubleshooting and repair services when necessary.
- Perform incoming evaluations and scheduling of customer repairs.
- Delegate repair and field Service work to individual technicians.
- Track repairs through the repair system to shipping.
- Testing and troubleshooting of Electronic Assemblies for actuator applications.
- Perform Electromechanical and Final Assembly Inspections.
- Design and fabricate internal test equipment and fixtures.
- Fabricate and build Engineering prototypes and beta units.
- Hold a Current TWIC Card.
01/90 - 06/98 Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space, East Windsor, NJ
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
- Responsible for integration level spacecraft inspections using military and corporate specifications.
- Supported such operations as thermal vacuum and flight vibration testing, spacecraft movements, and test data reviews.
- Using a 10x to 30x microscope, performed inspections at various levels of the spacecraft assembly including printed circuits, high voltage assemblies, RF assemblies, plastics applications, and harness assemblies.
- Performed mechanical inspections using calipers, micrometers, and depth gauges.
- Responsible for identifying, recording, tracking defective hardware, and implementing corrective action and process improvements.
- Trained in ISO 9000 at Mercer County College.
- Supported launch operations for the Air force's DMSP satellite at Vandenberg Air force Base.
- Proficient in MIL-STD-2000 and NASA 5300.4
03/09 - 06/11 Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
B.S. in Business Administration -Major in Accounting
09/98- 05/03 CamdenCounty Community College, Blackwood, NJ
A.S. in Computer Information Systems
08/87 - 01/89 Lincoln Technical Institute, Pennsauken, NJ
Certificate in Electronics Technology
Runnemede, New Jersey,