- Finance / Legal / Risk Management
Dear Sir / Madam,
As a graduate of Maritime Law from Swansea University with a proven background in navigational positions, it is with great excitement that I submit my CV for consideration to become a member of your team. In addition to my formal education and training, my 5-year history of hands-on experiences as Navigating Officer makes me an excellent match for the unique demands of your organization.
In each of my professional roles, I have been successful in producing positive results and I have a consistent history of advancing shared company goals. Please review the following examples from my CV, which outline the many strengths I can leverage to advance your mission.
- In charge of a safe navigational watch, immediate responsibility of all navigation equipment’s, all charts, and publications, as well as made detailed passage plans as per international standards.
- Advanced knowledge of operational aspects of shipping in general and tankers in particular including but not limited to ISM, ISPS, SIRE Inspections & Port State regulations.
- Worked with multi-national crew in a cross-cultural environment in a truly international field of shipping where I learnt man management, time management & crisis management.
- Worked with the highest degree of professionalism in one of the highly reputed and respected Ship Management company as Deck Officer.
My CV provides further detail on my talent for team collaboration and passion for problem-solving; it is my goal to apply the skills picked out at sea and knowledge acquired in LLM (International Maritime Law) to the progress of a growing company. I look forward to setting up a meeting to discuss in greater detail how I can benefit your organization. In the interim, thank you for reviewing this letter and the attached material.