To earn income by working on board ships or oil rig locations in areas having regard to my training and experience.
· Feb; 2007 to date: Chief Accountant at Aristohouse Ltd; Port Harcourt
· 2005 - March, 2006: Accountant (acting): Hotel Royal Damgrete,Umuahia
· 2001 - 2004: Internal auditor-Hotel Royal Damgrete, Umuahia
· 2000 - 2001: Internal audit staff-Hotels Support Services, Lagos
· 1995 - 2000: Business Development Officer, Fens Services Ltd. Lagos
· 1981 - 1995: Head of Catering Department on Deep-Sea going Vessels,
at the former Nigeria National Shipping Line Ltd.
· Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State Nigeria,
M.Sc. in Agricultural Economics (2006)
· Student member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) UK: part-qualified. Foundation and Certificate Stages Completed. Now at the professional stage.
· University of London (UK): Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics (1995).
· St. Michael’s Sec. School, Nimo, Anambra State (1973-78) WASC.
1979-1980: management sponsored course on Catering Operations on deep sea - going vessels at Colquitt Technical College, Nautical and Catering Faculty, Liverpool (UK).Ships Cook Certificate of Competency was also issued by UK Deparment of Transport.
§ Processing of accounting reports on the accounting package-the QUICK BOOKS as well as on the MS-Excel.
§ Some experience of MS-Word