Seeking Senior Level assignments with key focus on Project Management / Production & Manufacturing with a growth oriented organization mainly Ship Building Industries.
Apr’1996 to Jan’2009 Mody Industries (F C) Pvt. Ltd., Thane Trainee Engineer TO Asst. Manager
(An ISO 9001/2000 Company, Manufacturer & Exporter of Motor Driven Dewatering - Sewage - Fire Fighting Pumps)
1. Planning of Material and Manpower Resources For Execution of major orders.
(Indian Navy,Various Ship Building Companies,Water Treatment Plants & Power Plants )
2. Up gradation of Motor Protection Technology a) Thermal Protection b) Dry Run Protection
c) Reverse Rotation Protection.
3. Carried out all Testing Procedures of Motors & Pumps as per relevant Codes & Maintaining Quality
standards for Third Party Inspections.
Jan’2009 To Oct’2010 Mazagon Dock Ltd., Mumbai - 400 010 Dy Manager
Public Sector Unit,Defence Ministry , Govt Of India
Oct’2010 To Till Date Manager
( Mazagon Dock Limited(MDL) is the India’s premier shipyard constructing Naval warships,Submarines as well as commercial ships. )
Working with Project-P15A (Kolkata Class Guided Missile Destroyer) Yard-12703 (Chennai)
1. Managing the Workforce for Execution of major Hull Activities.
2. Planning of Material & Manpower Recourses for Execution of Power related Systems as Gas Turbine Generator, 1 MW Diesel Alternator,HP Air Compressor, Main Switch Board, APMS,EDC,C&C Supply with respective Pumps.
3. Launching of P15A Yard-12703 & MSV-1.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering (B.E) – Electrical 1995
Shivaji University Kolhapur,Maharashtra State,India
IT Skills – Windows & AUTO CAD release 2006, Hands on experience in "ERP & SAP" System
? A Dynamic professional with over 16 years of rich experience in Project, Production Planning & Control, Material Management , Project Implementation and Man Management
? Presently associated with Mazagon Dock Ltd., Mumbai as Manager (Ship Building-Electrical).
? Functional expertise in managing production operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
? Adept in managing business operations involving resource planning, in-process inspection, team building and logistics in co-ordination with internal / external departments.
? An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
Achievements : 1. 2010's Independence Day Commendation Award by CM 2. 2012's Independence Day Commendation Award by Director ( Ship Building )