- Shoreside Operations
Business student/ Veteran seeking internship or full time work for spring 2017.
Old Dominion University | Norfolk, Virginia August 2014- Dec 2016
●Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Decision Science Business Analytics)
●Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Supply-chain Management with a concentration in Maritime logistics.
ARDX – call center rep| Norfolk, Virginia November 2015 – December 2015
- Coordinated calls between clients and their customers using hotline
- Recorded service time using Excel
- Used online presentation software to display for customers
Veteran Center- Work Study| Norfolk, Virginia July 2014- August 2014
- Answered calls for counselors
- Called counselors clients as a reminder of upcoming appointments
- Provided service to veterans who came to the office seeking general information about service offered and fax request for missing documents for veterans.
- Provided assistant when veterans came to the office for appointments
Security Officer - Strong Arm Security | Norfolk Virginia September 2006-February 2007
- Checked and recorded the temperatures of products in either the facility or trucks.
- Made rounds to make sure nothing out of the usual is going on. Call and report to the nightshift dispatch hourly.
- Directed traffic in parking area
Electrician – United States Navy | Italy, Sardinia January 2000– October 2010
Skills & Expertise
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, & Outlook, Access) , Arena Simulation Model, SQL, SAS, & SPSS
Minitab- Business Forecasting .
Specialize in Excel: Solver (Optimization & Aggregated Models), Pivot Table, Business Forecasting.
Accounting software: QuickBooks.
Circulatory Electrical System
. Culinary Management Qualified
Engineering Blueprint Reading
● Marine Engineering
Firefighting Team (Shipboard
Awards / Leadership
● Naval Leadership Course
● Security Clearance/ Navy Achievement Medal
● Letter of Accommodation for quality of work
● Work Evaluation- received a early promotion for quality of service (Sept 2000-Oct 2010)